Sign in to follow this  

Where are the cheap YZ250Fs??

I saw people posting about cheap YZ250Fs (i.e. $4,000). Where do you get one of those in So. Cal????

All of the cheap new bikes that I have seen, have been in the North East USA. If your willing to pay $500 for shipping, check e-bay, there is a couple dealers that have amazing deals.

4500 for an 09 with 81 hours?? Dang!

I was hoping I could maybe get 4,000 out of my 09 and it only has 23 hours on it and is flawless.

Just bought one at Chaparral for $5400 OTD. Not bad, but I was hoping for $5k.

My friend in michigan just bought an 09 for 3800 OTD! northeast does seem to have some good deals but you can find them. Look at the New graphics thread. I bought that 06 with 40 hrs on it and every little upgrade possible for 2500.00 cash.

Here in lousiville, ky you can get the white 09 yz 250f for 5,00 out the door. Thats how i got mine

Here in lousiville, ky you can get the white 09 yz 250f for 5,00 out the door. Thats how i got mine

I'd fly out there and drive a U-haul cross country for a $500 '09 YZ250F. I think you meant $5,000. :banana:

we just got a new white 09 for 4700 otd, would have been 4600 but we got the title too...

Oregon is where I buy all of my bikes. Cant seem to beat the prices down there.