any websites to buy used campers?

I am in the market for a used camper....

I've been searching craigslist in my area and just not finding much.....

just wondering if you guys know of any other good websites that I might be able to find some listings

I am in the market for a used camper....

I've been searching craigslist in my area and just not finding much.....

just wondering if you guys know of any other good websites that I might be able to find some listings

Things will really start to come to life with RV's for sale in a month or two...keep in mind, it's still winter, and those who have them, haven't given them much thought lately.

Things will really start to come to life with RV's for sale in a month or two...keep in mind, it's still winter, and those who have them, haven't given them much thought lately.

IMO, the best prices going were happening all winter long!

NOw that good weather's here, there's sure to be alot more competition, so that will certainly drive up prices. I've been seeing 2-3 yr old toy haulers priced out of this world! 2-3 yr old 24' toyhaulers for $14k! 2-3 yr old 18-20' Toyhaulers for $11k, and a 4 yr old 28' 5th Toyhauler for $17k!

And the real old ones, relatively speaking, the 2000-2004 18-20' toyhaulers are out there for only $6k. That's but a couple more thousands more than a bare bones 3-6 yr old used enclosed trailer!