Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Mechanic recommd. for Tucson area?

Looking to find a reliable, affordable, quick mechanic who can do simple stuff such as fork seals and esp. valves on dirtbikes in the southern Tucson/Sahuarita area.

If you have someone you'd trust your best friend to use, please tell me some contact info and why you take it there?

Also, curious what to shops down there usually charge for a valve adjustment on CRF450x?

well, for fork seals.....donnie zipf (pronounced "zip") @ ZR1 suspension. for valve adjustments and motor work, i work on my own bikes. but if you need serious motor work done and you can't do it, musslemen honda or Rich Miller is good. one of my buddys use Rich Miller. he gets it done right, but he is pretty pricey. rich's shop is inbetween the BED ROXX off of ina rd. and Tucson cycle and thieves (RIDE NOW).

On Any Moto is soon to hire a mechanic for there shop, and i would trust them with my bike 100%. when ever i go in there, they always give my great deals on parts and gear. but im not too sure what they would charge on motor work yet.

oh and for valve adjustment cost, i had the guys at musslemen honda do one adjustment on my crf250x. i can't completely remember but i think it was about 150$. so it was pretty pricey. Unfortunately, there is not a very good varity of people who work on dirtbikes in tucson yet. if you have any questions or need links, just ask and i will probably be able to help.

-michael