Sign in to follow this  

Japan parts connection!!! i.e Takegawa, Kitaco, etc.

Check out this website I can across!!!:thumbsup:http://japan.webike.net/ All the XR/CRF 100 parts you could ever want, (you just have to do some searching) like a kid in a candy store!!!:lol: They even accept Paypal.:ride: If I only had more money!!! :lol:

Edited by hondamaniac21

I've searched on that site in the past, some of the prices on things for my bike (NSR/NSF) are a little on the high side and shipping costs are HIGH!!! I think I'll stick with my Japan contact Mitz! He has served me well and you will get real answers back from him (plus he ships for less)!

Email:

mitz44@tokyolaunchpad.jp

http://tokyolaunchpad.jp/

Edited by fireman_343

fireman, I emailed your guy, he DOES answer emails. :banana: He seems willing to answer questions. I guess it is another option for everyone. :lol:

Yep.. good luck getting a "REAL" responce back from Webike..

Its good to know we have these contacts for parts that we can not get here in the states!

Plus, I know of a local company that is a Daytona dealer.. not sure if I can say anymore then that, but its cool! :banana:

Now, if I could only afford some of the really cool stuff for my 600RR from Japan then I'd be HAPPY!!!

Yep.. good luck getting a "REAL" responce back from Webike..

Its good to know we have these contacts for parts that we can not get here in the states!

Plus, I know of a local company that is a Daytona dealer.. not sure if I can say anymore then that, but its cool! :lol:...

Now, if I could only afford some of the really cool stuff for my 600RR from Japan then I'd be HAPPY!!!

Could it be TP ....... :banana: