Sign in to follow this  

jetting specs for a 2006 yz125 ???

what jetting is working best for a 2006 yz125 300ft above sea level @ 70*? needle...clip position...pilot and main info would help me a lot...thanks

First of all....How come you're re-jetting? Did you move and change elevation/add a pipe and silencer or do you just want more power? Need more background info before anyone on here could be of assistance.

what jetting is working best for a 2006 yz125 300ft above sea level @ 70*? needle...clip position...pilot and main info would help me a lot...thanks

stock pipe and stock silencer...what is a good starting point...i am trying to fix someone elses mess...the bike jetting was changed and it has a bad bog...a good starting point would really help

prociruit has there and stock settings on there webpage, look up the stock settings

• Like 1

prociruit has there and stock settings on there webpage, look up the stock settings

motoman949...thanks and good gas for you:thumbsup:...thats really i all i need to know...there use to be a nice sticky where people posted there setups and jetting specs but i see somebody removed it or took it down:banghead::lol::banana: