Sign in to follow this  

2009 Husqvarna WR 250 Part Questions

I am looking to buy a leftover 2009 Husqvarna WR 250 2-stroke. I have searched and found links made by others on the site about aftermarket places to purchase various parts. I had looked through many but confused because many do not list 2009 so now wondering what years interlock with this particular model. For example, I am looking at Pro-Circuit pipes / exhaust such as the works model http://www.procircuit.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=29306&idcategory=262 or even the FMF GNARLY http://www.fmfracing.com/Mode/Bike/2006_HUSQVARNA_WR250. The years only go up to either 2005 or 2006, but do these years also fit the 2009 WR 250? I would also be interested in a pipe guard for either the aftermarket or stock pipe depending on whichever one fits properly. It seems like I might only have to get the suspension revalved, add handguards, then I am ready to go racing! Also, I have a Scotts Dampner from my 07+ KTMsxs and wondered if I would have to order a new Husqvarna bracket now?

We are running the '10 WR300 in the RMEC this year. We have the PC pipe, and a P3 carbon fibre pipe gaurd. Both will bolt right up to your '09 250, you could also get the big bore kit from Husky. Either way give the guys at NorCO Euro Motorcycles a call, they can answer any questions and get you set up with the right stuff:thumbsup:

PS 970-679-1600

We are running the '10 WR300 in the RMEC this year. We have the PC pipe, and a P3 carbon fibre pipe gaurd. Both will bolt right up to your '09 250, you could also get the big bore kit from Husky. Either way give the guys at NorCO Euro Motorcycles a call, they can answer any questions and get you set up with the right stuff:thumbsup:

PS 970-679-1600

Hello Huskaroo! What´s the price for a Carbon pipeguard? Do you have any pics?

Johnny

Hello Huskaroo! What´s the price for a Carbon pipeguard? Do you have any pics?

Johnny

I don't know if you're interested or not, but I have an E-Line CF guard that I'm trying to sell. It is on a PC pipe that has the matching R304 silencer and I am trying to everything as a unit. The pipe has the rubber boot on the end of it, and the silencer comes with the rubber grommets and spacers as well.

$200 + shipping

Please e-mail if you would like some pics: rsouthard309@msn.com