Sign in to follow this  

Washington custom graphics in S. Sound

I was wondering if anybody knows of some graphic companies in the S Sound area. I need some radiator shroud graphics for my KTM. Real simple, black background with a orange KTM logo on it. I appreciate any info. Thanks

Little Jeff

Where at in the S. Sound? We are located in Tukwila, near the South Center Mall.

I live in Spanaway, so that's not that far. Can you help me out?

Jeff

I live in Spanaway, so that's not that far. Can you help me out?

Jeff

What happened to the guys that did your previous graphics that were located in Puyallup?

I used JJW Designs for our new bikes,,, glad I did. I gave JJW a call with the basics of what I wanted. Next I get an email with a proof. A few emails back and forth for some fine tunning and I was happy. Keep in mind the kid has a sponsor for graphics but sadly they do not do custom work and what we needed was for sure custom.

I used JJW last year for some number plates and they looked great but I has some falsh backs to the jetski racing days with the thin vinyl. I was very happy that JJW upgraded to the thicker vinyl, it makes the install so much easier.

Also, I can give a +1 to Fusion. I've put some of their graphics on in the past, good stuff.

Anyway, $160 for a full set of custom graphics via JJW plus a discount to OMRA members. I sent an email to the NMA to try and set up a discount for NMA members but never did hear back from anyone?

Joe.............

Final proof

549f883e-b99f-4189-a99c-82ee177063b4f.jpg

Graphics going on

IMG_3823.JPG

8a894526-8264-4e0d-b3f3-75a820081f5ff.jpg

More pics here: http://www.hookit.com/members/austinmclaughlin/photos.aspx?resourceCategoryId=ab26d5de-4150-4411-9597-2e8db911476e

I used JJW Designs for our new bikes,,, glad I did. I gave JJW a call with the basics of what I wanted. Next I get an email with a proof. A few emails back and forth for some fine tunning and I was happy. Keep in mind the kid has a sponsor for graphics but sadly they do not do custom work and what we needed was for sure custom.

I used JJW last year for some number plates and they looked great but I has some falsh backs to the jetski racing days with the thin vinyl. I was very happy that JJW upgraded to the thicker vinyl, it makes the install so much easier.

Also, I can give a +1 to Fusion. I've put some of their graphics on in the past, good stuff.

Anyway, $160 for a full set of custom graphics via JJW plus a discount to OMRA members. I sent an email to the NMA to try and set up a discount for NMA members but never did hear back from anyone?

Joe.............

Final proof

Graphics going on

IMG_3823.JPG

More pics here: http://www.hookit.com/members/austinmclaughlin/photos.aspx?resourceCategoryId=ab26d5de-4150-4411-9597-2e8db911476e

Great looking bikes :banana:

SCR was great but he pulled the plug. I just got some fusion stuff the other day I think they are in Oly. their yz 2T template seems a little off but good service and they got it to us asap for a race. Would recommend.

Joe.............

Final proof

Graphics going on

IMG_3823.JPG

Plus 1 for JJW, Talk to Justin he will take good caer of you.

I had the guys at SCR graphics do my drooling piston grahpics (my avitar is a picture of the right side radiator shroud). They are located on South hill puyallup just south of the albertsons near 160th & meridian.

253-770-7446

I'm sure they can do something as simple as what you described. Plus they already have a template since we have the same year & make of bike.

I talked to the guy at SCR graphics, but he is a one man show right now. He said he would email me some proofs but nothing as of yet. He might be just to busy to worry about us little guys. I would like to get these in the next couple of weeks if I could.

Little Jeff

I would just call Dan or Tyson a Fusion Graphics and tell them what you want then they will Email it to you. They do a LOT of dirt bikes in the state. Go to a MX race basically everyother bike has their graphics on it. Here is mine

PA253229.jpg

They also do the Motoconcepts SX team.

9A7J5857.jpg