Sign in to follow this  

VOR Paioli Kayaba 46mm Repair Kit

I have been looking all over the forums for a link or a clue as to where I can buy a repair kit for the Paioli Kayaba 46mm inverted forks. I have them on my 2002 VOR 450 EN-E and they are leaking, again. My old fix isn't sufficient enough anymore and I am looking to replace the seals and what not.

I have read places that the Sherco 4.5i had the same forks on them and also that Kawasaki has a repair kit that works on them as well; however, I have not been able to get much of a lead on to where I can buy this 'repair kit.'

If anyone has any information to where I can buy it please help a fellow VOR rider out as I wanna keep putting the miles on this beauty.

Thanks,

BBDirtbiking

Just went through this. The seals will continue to leak until you replace the bushings inside. The tubes wander when they are worn, then the seals go. Several aftermarket sources carry them. Parts unlimited had them.2002 YZ, seals and dust covers. All better now.:banana:

Just went through this. The seals will continue to leak until you replace the bushings inside. The tubes wander when they are worn, then the seals go. Several aftermarket sources carry them. Parts unlimited had them.2002 YZ, seals and dust covers. All better now.:banana:

Yah, I had fixed my left front fork with a little help from my engineer father and his customizable skills, but it is time for a longer lasting fix.

I checked out Parts Unlimited and Searched the Year, Make, Model option as a 2002 Yamaha YZ250 <Suspension Group-Front> and there is item 04070022 - FORK SEAL/BUSHING KIT - PIVOT WORKS - $74.95. Does that look about right? Just want to make sure I am getting the right stuff, I also got a quote from Vor-Racing.com and they where wanting $43.95 and $41.50 NZD each for the Bushing, the the Seals would have been like $30 off ebay.