Sign in to follow this  

Maryland Delmarva Motorsports Park

I looked on the site but there were no details about the race next weekend, like how much $$$, times, etc. :banana:

"Track conditions were great, dry and dusty"...hahahaha guess thats a matter of opinion but id say most would feel the opposite, but its to be expected when theres quadtards sliding around the track :banana:...lol

The only Dust in these parts is on the furniture!

It was a great turnout last weekend, Donald, Chris and Tim did a great job on the track. The dust was a bit of a surprise for all. With as much moisture as we've had, it's amazing that it dusted up. The guys are out working on the track right now, hauling sand, changing some things, putting in drainage and just getting it ready for this weekend. The weather says there may be rain in the forecast, so watch the website and hotline for any updates on the race. The cost for the race is $30 per division, and it is $5for spectators to come in. When we did the flyer we had not decided that cost, so sorry I left it off.

Thanks to all that came out over the weekend, please come out again as we are working on the tracks every week. We are also working on the design for the quad track, maybe then we can make bendover happy...LOL

Buck

We are also working on the design for the quad track, maybe then we can make bendover happy...LOL

Buck

AND ME!!:banana:

hahaha yeah a quad free track will make me and many others happy ...as you can see im not the only one...lol ...any idea when u guys might have the quad track open buck?

^^^^ and me.. ^^^^

buck, i have been frustrated in the past with track conditions and lack of progress. I took another chance on you guys last weekend, and was pleasantly surprised. I love the new table in the middle of the track (step up). those 2 doubles after that table should be spaced further apart (IMHO). Once you get those motorized couches off the main track, and you guys build up the jump faces and landings (so they aren't hard packed and flat) you are definitely on the right track. Alot of guys were falling last Saturday due to the dry conditions, and hard packed areas. Most of this is out of your control due to water, and having the quads on there. I actually saw ruts in turns! Thats the first time I've seen good ruts forming there in 2 years.

DMP is back on my radar for this riding season. Thanks for listening to the community, and keep up the good work.

BTW.. The $30 practice fee for AMA members is a fantastic idea. Thats a keeper

I might check it out on Friday. I take it the whole track is redone? Anyone have any pix or videos? Thank

Buck,

I'm in the same boat. I was surprised. Def going in the right direction.

The $30 fee for District 7 and MAMA members is great for the MX community and will def give you more and including my business.

As soon as you guys have a separate Quad and MX track that track will even be better.