sell it or keep it?????

well, i just went plated last weekend. congress(the wife) finally approved the purchase of a new '09 Husky TE510:banana::banana:. now here's my dilemma. i have a '00 KX500 that is rock solid. it's paid for, and all dialed in...suspension, stabilizer, tank, etc. the last time i had two bikes, it would always kill me to leave one sittin in the garage. i always said i would NEVER sell the 5 hundo...EVER!!!! but now i'm thinkin different...i just don't want to regret sellin it. on the otherhand, if i do, i'll have all the $$$$ i need to dump into the husky....what to do, what to do....i guess if havin too many toys is my biggest problem, i don't have too much to complain about.

Also it's not a sellers market now, you probably wouldn't be able to get near what its worth and you'll surely regret it down the road. I'd hang onto it for a while to make sure. And like others have said, you can't have too many bikes

I say sell it, but get something else. You should have dramatically different bikes in order to ride them both.

I'd get a super light 2-250 smoker that I could toss around and really get the adrenaline going.

Its not like you can't ever replace a kx500. They are always out there.

Trust me that 500 2 smoker looks like a 250 on Double... He can toss it around JUST FINE ! And he's got SKILZ... ! LOLOLOLOL :banana:

I say sell it, but get something else. You should have dramatically different bikes in order to ride them both.

I'd get a super light 2-250 smoker that I could toss around and really get the adrenaline going.

Its not like you can't ever replace a kx500. They are always out there.

The GOOD ones are getting a little harder to find.

LOL....Bolt, could you see me on a 250:lol:. I have come to the conclusion that the 5 hundo will stay in the stable. I got the race prep done today on the husky, got home, geared up, and what do you know....NO F'N KEYS!!!! THEY LOST MY KEYS!!!!!!!!!! I never thought about it til i got home, so now i have to take the bike back down to Malcolm Smith and find a key that will work. so in my state of disbelief and pissed offness, I fired up old faithful and what do you know...it ran like a striped-:banana:-ape. i'm deff keepin both.