Sign in to follow this  

Supercross I can't stand FLO

ARGHHHH, those friggen progressive commercials...

Was there ever a time where they were funny? I honestly can't remember, maybe they were in the beginning but seeing them now makes me want to throw the remote through the screen.

I know they fund the televised event, I can't thank them enough, but I don't want to thank them for their repetition and dull supposed to be funny commercials...

oh there's another progressive ad on tv right now, on showcase, it's everywhere not just speed....

I like to record the race and start watching no sooner than 1/2 late. It allows me to fast forward past all that.

My wife is pretty good about our life being consumed by MX, but she said that she's not watching it live anymore because of "Those Stupid commercials" :banana:

I think FLO seems bubbly and fun. Not really the girl to settle down with but definitely the kind of girl you want to get insurance from.

+1 HUT, same with us!

I would like to see FLO in a dog collar and mabe a red latex mini skirt. :banana:

Thats going a little too far dude. Should be a blue skirt.

"More like a 900 V-Twin"

"Well...Your excused"

"DISCOUNT!"

"Its an office party!"

Tacos? "YESSSSS!"

I want Flo to stay the night with me so we can play doctor. :banana:

i like her so much that i just dumped my geico avatar for her!

yessssss!!!!!!

ARGHHHH, those friggen progressive commercials...

Was there ever a time where they were funny? I honestly can't remember, maybe they were in the beginning but seeing them now makes me want to throw the remote through the screen.

I know they fund the televised event, I can't thank them enough, but I don't want to thank them for their repetition and dull supposed to be funny commercials...

oh there's another progressive ad on tv right now, on showcase, it's everywhere not just speed....

I really don't like them either . . . however, I have to be honest, I literally laughed out loud when I saw the new one with her and the guy riding in front of the movie screen.

Through the first half of the commercial I was like, "***? This is the absolute worst green screen work I've ever seen." Then, when the climbed off the stationary cycles, I was like, "Alright . . . alright . . . you got me!" Which, of course, was EXACTLY what the commercial was supposed to do.

:banana:

HB

Did you guys notice when she said "more like a 900 V-twin"...I don't think she remembers that line, that's why she looks up to read it and then makes eye contact!!! :banana:

Yes, they are painfully stupid. I feel stupider every time I watch one. How that would make anyone buy insurance is beyond me.

I don't know... I kinda dig FLO... she kinda looks like a pin-up, Betty Page kinda chick... I'd let her play dress up for me!!!

I think Stephanie (Flo) is smoking hot for some reason. She's a natural behind the camera and those lips....

Craigus

snake212, where did you get that avatar :banana:

Did you get a playstation 2?? haha