Sign in to follow this  

SSR 150TX Motard

I think I have narrowed my choice down to this bike. I seem to find the same SSR 150 TX with different engine's on different websites. Is there one that is the best or should they all be the same motor. Some of the choice's are a YX motor, or a GPX motor, are they just putting down the wrong info or is there a choice. Also what is the difference in SSR tx or SSR TX2....im about 6"3 170 is this going to be a good choice for me...maybe some racing on kart tracks and some motorcross racing on it. Thanks alot for the help....also are there any websites you would recommend to buy from im in North Texas and Killer Motorsports is close...I think im going to go to their shop tomorrow to take a look at what im purchasing....thanks alot

there all the same bikes and motors

there only one ssr tx 2 motard with yx 150cc engine

so what are the differences in the TX and the TX2....is it the fact that the tx2 has the yx motor or do they both have that motor im sorry im confused...just want to make the right choice

so what your saying is the only SSR 150 Motard is the SSR 150 TX2 with the yx motor...i think

yes they both have yx motors. the only difference is the wheels. I just got your pm and replied so let me know if we can help.