Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Whatever Moutainman says I did to his bike...

dang talk about festering guilt:busted:

me and goose swapped bikes so i could see what improvements he made to my old steed and he could try my new one,we made a hot loop around the family trail and about half way in he bounces off a rather large tree and eats clay...i saw the whole thing and it didn't look too awful bad so after goose collected his loose feathers we finished the loop.

so we get back to the truck and goose says i think theres sumthin' wrong with your bike,i look at it and the front wheel is straight but the bars are about touching the rad shroud on one side:shocked:

turns out the fork legs twisted in the clamps,goose proceeded to show me a trick to fix it(looked like he'd done it a few times!) and its all good ;no harm no foul.... just be careful who you let ride your bike:smirk:

in your bike i could feel the lower comp piston you used,it had a softer pull off the bottom, and the suspenders felt kinda mx'ish but overall the handling is still good.

its kinda like when you remodel a house but then later sell it....the new owner tears it up and "fixes" it the he wants:cry:

Guilt? Nah, I just wanted to get the first word in. And if that rotten pumkin was blue, it wouldn't have beat up so easily either. :lol:

But on a more serious note, I give it high marks indeed. The fact that our two bikes are set-up almost identical gave me immediate confidence to wick yours at the start...and thus really get a feel for the bike. You did a great job making a 2smoker a woods weapon Bob, so much so I might even concider one next time. In fact, just put me first in line for all your hand-me-downs.

Good luck at next weeks season opener! :banana:

In fact, just put me first in line for all your hand-me-downs.

Well dont that just beat all........ Goose is coming to the Orange side!!!! :banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::lol:

Well dont that just beat all........ Goose is coming to the Orange side!!!! :banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::lol:

Hey, I already own a Euro bike so don't give up on my Yamaha stubborness just yet. :banana:

Hey, I already own a Euro bike so don't give up on my Yamaha stubborness just yet. :lol:

those husky dirt rides look mighty sexy ! I know if parts were as easy as KTM to get I would have one. KTM is the me too bike :banana: