Sign in to follow this  

California MC Anyone ?

Anyone else ride Middlecreek today?

Awesome weather. Great conditions.

Staged at lower Deer vly

At the top of #1 we ran into a KTM rider who's rear wheel had somehow gotten thrown out of alighnment. I had my tool pack but unfortunatly didnt have a wrench that fit.

If you are a member here. I felt bad that we couldnt help. Hope you made it out to the road and down to Middlecreek without too much of a problem.

We only saw 8 or 9 riders all day.

There was some standing water but nothing that slowed us down. We only did about 25 miles but got in some good medium paced trails.

1,08,09,10,22,18,13 back to 08, 07,05 and back to the truck. I think thats right. Got a bit confused in the Prather Mill area.

Perfect weather and great riding conditions.. Finally got out to ride after over a month and a half layoff due to weather................................Oldskoo11

We rode cow today and the conditions there were awesome as well. Looked like there may be a bunch of snow at the higher elevations up at MC. Did you run into any? Great day to be riding!

Yeah as we were driving up we noticed a lot of snow up high. But we didnt run into any snow at all which kind of surprised me. The trails were clear for the most part of debris as well. We ran into one low overhead branch at the bottom of 20 I believe. Other than that the trails were awesome. We thought about going to Cow but I was worried about there being a ton of people. I was kind of surprised there wernt more at MC. CC camp had probably 10 or 12 rigs but the trail system wasnt pack up above at all. Great ride. Felt good to get out again............................Oldskoo11