Sign in to follow this  

bionic and Chest protector

I just bought a bionic sb Astars kneck brace, I am woding what I can do for chest protector. I have heard the 661 rogue is good and I have heard some say thor sentinal works and I have heard it doesn't. Anyone have any expierience?

I can tell you right now the sentinel needs modified to run the Astars. The back member doesn't slide in like the leatts and needs cut. I think someone has a cp designed to fit both the astars and the leatt. Moose or msr maybe? I've heard a few people say the 661 defender works, but I can't confirm that. There is one at the local shop I thought about trying, but I'm only going to run an under the jersey cp this year.

I have the rogue and it seems like it would work just fine with the Astars brace

Does the rogue seem to have lots of protection? Also what is the sizing like it seems like I should be right in the middle between the 2 sizes

Well, I forgot what size I have but it has plastic on the front and seems ok in protection. It is not as good as a normal chest protector but still seems good. I expected more plastic but it still feels like it would giver pretty good protection. (not sure because it is not at my house right now, but I think the back might all be foam.) This was just a way that to get rid of my chest protector because I did not like the way it moved around. The only other chest protector I would consider is the Thor Sentinel but that does not fit the Astar. I hope this helps, but if you really want the protection you might want to not look at under roost protectors. Most of those do not offer as much protection because most are just foam. Oh well,

Good luck:thumbsup:

Well, I forgot what size I have but it has plastic on the front and seems ok in protection. It is not as good as a normal chest protector but still seems good. I expected more plastic but it still feels like it would giver pretty good protection. (not sure because it is not at my house right now, but I think the back might all be foam.) This was just a way that to get rid of my chest protector because I did not like the way it moved around. The only other chest protector I would consider is the Thor Sentinel but that does not fit the Astar. I hope this helps, but if you really want the protection you might want to not look at under roost protectors. Most of those do not offer as much protection because most are just foam. Oh well,

Good luck:thumbsup:

Just curious, how noticeable is it under your jersey? I'd imagine it's more noticeable than your typical foam under protector...