Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Rabbit valley

Hello,

I'm looking to head out to rabbit valley next weekend if the conditions are good. Does anybody know what the conditions out there are. I've looked at the forecast and it doesn't look great for this week but next weekend looks a bit better. If any body lives out that way or has been out there let me know what its like. Snow, mud, dry or anything. Let me know.

Also what are the riding conditions out there? I know its a bit rocky but is it really rough or not too bad. I'm not a great rider and I'm wanting to take my klx450 out there, if its not too bad. I've never been so I don't know what to expect. Let me know.

Bullittman

There is still snow at Rabbit Valley. Solid white from RV to Green River. Grand Junction is free of snow....go figure.

Regards,

Thomas

Hello,

I'm looking to head out to rabbit valley next weekend if the conditions are good. Does anybody know what the conditions out there are. I've looked at the forecast and it doesn't look great for this week but next weekend looks a bit better. If any body lives out that way or has been out there let me know what its like. Snow, mud, dry or anything. Let me know.

Also what are the riding conditions out there? I know its a bit rocky but is it really rough or not too bad. I'm not a great rider and I'm wanting to take my klx450 out there, if its not too bad. I've never been so I don't know what to expect. Let me know.

Bullittman

Just wondering if anybody was out there recently, is it drying out?

It's drying out very quickly. If this week's forecast comes to pass, it will probably be good to go this weekend. Green River is mostly open (all the stuff around White Wash), so Rabbit Valley can't be far behind. I drove by again this weekend and the snow had melted dramatically in the last two weeks, I even saw fresh tracks where the trail goes under I-70. There might have been some snow left on north facing slopes/cracks, but it can't last long in 60 degree temp's.