Sign in to follow this  

Best replacement stator?

I would like to increase the wattage of my stator output after frying my stock stator last Friday. Moose advertises theirs at 200 Watts and call it high output which I've been told is the same as OEM.

I've been advised that Ricky Stator builds the best one but you have to cut off and solder they OEM connectors back on.

Which stator will provide the juice to power a tourmaster vest, heated grips and a Delorme PN40 in addition to OEM power requirements?

I would like to increase the wattage of my stator output after frying my stock stator last Friday. Moose advertises theirs at 200 Watts and call it high output which I've been told is the same as OEM.

I've been advised that Ricky Stator builds the best one but you have to cut off and solder they OEM connectors back on.

Which stator will provide the juice to power a tourmaster vest, heated grips and a Delorme PN40 in addition to OEM power requirements?

I had the same problem a few years back , i use heated grips in the winter so basicly the stator could not do the job of full lights and heated grips and start the bike , i got a uprated stator from the USA a baja item and its fine now , also do the free power mod this helps a lot , do a search.

What is "uprated"? How many extra watts does the Baja unit produce? And, yes the free power mod will finished today. Thanks for the answer.

No one makes a stator with a higher output. All E, S and SM stators make 200 watts. Kicker stators made 150 watts.

What you are reading as heavy duty or high output is advertising hype.

Do the free power mod

Ensure your battery is in good shape

Run wiring /relays directly off of the battery, do not tap into the existing harness.

Run a LED tail light.

Do not run a 100 watt headlight bulb.

Are there any pictures of the free power mod anywhere? I tried searching but no love. I have a UFO tail/sig light assembly so I suppose I can get LED replacements for the bulbs. The front sigs are already done. Running a stock headlight.

No one makes a stator with a higher output. All E, S and SM stators make 200 watts. Kicker stators made 150 watts.

What you are reading as heavy duty or high output is advertising hype.

Do the free power mod

Ensure your battery is in good shape

Run wiring /relays directly off of the battery, do not tap into the existing harness.

Run a LED tail light.

Do not run a 100 watt headlight bulb.

:banana::thumbsup::lol:

One internets digital hot pastrami on rye for you!