Sign in to follow this  

New Lodging at Punta Final (Gonzaga Bay)

As much as I hate to do it (for selfish reasons only), I have a new place to share with you all for lodging in Punta Final (South of Alfonsina's in the Gonzaga Bay). This is a privately owned house/s (2 side by side) by an American couple by the name of Skeeter and Raquel. My group stayed there last week (we were the first group that has ever stayed there; he'd never rented out before) and he was really impressed with us and I assured him that the off-road guys that travel down there would all be worth of renting too. He was really excited and asked that I share/post his info on the website for others that may want or need a place to sleep and eat. He provided dinner and breakfast for us, and even had gas ready. Great couple, very friendly and all around nice people. I can vouch for them that and it was well worth the money and we had a great stay. Let me know if you have any questions.

As much as I hate to do it (for selfish reasons only), I have a new place to share with you all for lodging in Punta Final (South of Alfonsina's in the Gonzaga Bay). This is a privately owned house/s (2 side by side) by an American couple by the name of Skeeter and Raquel. My group stayed there last week (we were the first group that has ever stayed there; he'd never rented out before) and he was really impressed with us and I assured him that the off-road guys that travel down there would all be worth of renting too. He was really excited and asked that I share/post his info on the website for others that may want or need a place to sleep and eat. He provided dinner and breakfast for us, and even had gas ready. Great couple, very friendly and all around nice people. I can vouch for them that and it was well worth the money and we had a great stay. Let me know if you have any questions.

BNTD that sounds great! I love Gonzaga and so do my riding buddies. So, how much, how do you get in there and do you have contact info? Thanks. RB

Sorry, I forgot to put the contact info.

Skeeter Isom and Raquel Hobart

Skeeter's Cell- 619-666-9900

SkeeterCar@Hotmail.com

I won't mention what they charged us, but I will say that it was very fair/not expensive at all and well worth it.