Sign in to follow this  

O/T-Any KLX'ers on a PS3?

As well as being a less than average rider...a big chuck norris fan(who isn't?)...and a lover of Coke slurpees from 7-11...i am also a menace on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!! If anyone is rocking thier PS3...send me a friend invite...lets play and talk about all things KLX! My PS3 ID is DIRK_604

Shoot you later!:banana:

Dirk- I'm aslo a fan of the CODMW 2! I also just picked up the new Bad Company2 so I've been a little engrossed but we'll hook up online! My log in is: rome06379

I was thinking about the BFBC 2 but have never really liked the "physics" of the movements on Battlefield. I'll send you a friends invite...we'll shoot some kids!:banana:

I was thinking about the BFBC 2 but have never really liked the "physics" of the movements on Battlefield. I'll send you a friends invite...we'll shoot some kids!:banana:

I put in a friend request to you. I don't have a headset right now [i was always the loser guy who didn't want to talk to anyone but i think i need to get with the program now]:lol: so I'll probably pick one up tomorrow. Catch up soon brother!:banana:

I've been on Modern Warfare 4 for a day or three but I'm not online. When I'm playin' I'm drinkin' like a fish so my reactions are too slow for the kiddies who like to kill. :banana:

Alcohol helps me forget the trail of dead i've left behind! And it gives me a big mouth to lip off 14yr old kids!!!LOLOL

DIRK- where's the love lol- I promise I'll get a head set tomorrow. My son has one for his xbox but not sure if that will work.