Sign in to follow this  

yoshimura exhuasts

so i have this 2003 crf450r. i had a full yosh trs system on it but had a little mishap at the track and jacked up my muffler and found that i split the baffle in half when i tore the can apart. now i just want to buy a replacement muffler but i cant seem to find one because when i ask dealers they give me a run around and tell me they dont think it will work with the yosh header cause its a different diameter because its a slip on for a stock header. (and its a pain in the ass to find someone selling one on craigslsit or ebay for this model year.) but it does not really makes sence, why would they sell a part that is not compatable with the rest of their line up, ie. headers? i just want o know if i could put the carbon fiber yosh slip on on my yosh header with out a problem. any feed back would be awsome, appreciate it gents/ladies.

p.s. i would just hack the end of my old pipe off and weld it on the new one if it dont work but i dont have a welder... and does an 04 muffler fit on a 03? ic it posted on ebay 03-04 exhuast.

Edited by jpdickenson4259
prevent confussion