Sign in to follow this  

Can't find a link someone posted on...

I have ridden with them on. The guy that came up with this is actually a local vet rider. The pegs will help you if you come up short on jump. For about 150$ its better than a trip to the hospital and all the pain that comes with having your ankles broken.:thumbsup:

a brace welded to the footpeg to protect the heel and/or ankle. I even searched on google & couldn't find it. I hope someone will post the link again.

Thanks

That was the Prototypes, or retro type. The new design is all Ankle-Savers.

If you watch the second Heat, in the Lites. You can see Kyle Gills get the holeshot. And then, you can see the Ankle-Savers on his bike when he falls in the sand.

Johnny Moore had them on in the heats as well.

I have them too, and they really help soften any hard impacts to your feet. After you learn that they are there, they give you a different kind of leverage on the bike. Meaning, you don't know they are there, until you need them, but you can use them to your advantage after you learn how.

Tom Crain (Ankle-Savers inventor) is a good friend of mine, and I liked them so much, I chose to be a distributer for him.

If you are interested in them, TT'ers get a 10% discount from me and free 48 state shipping.

Jason

Edited by Framebreaker