Sign in to follow this  

Supercross stewart and reed for toronto

Any word if stewart and reed are going to race?

I would guess Reed is back for Toronto and JS maybe at Dallas.:banana:

Reed said at Daytona, that he would be there next week, if not returning at Daytona.

I am assuming Reed will be back at Toronto since he practiced at Daytona.

Stewart said during the Atlanta SX he was planning on being back for Dallas. Rumor on the net though is this weekend so we shall see on Saturday.

RV is still in the hunt for the championship .... He needs to win each race to pull up and over RD so it will be interesting to see how the team tactics play out in the remaining races on Team KIWI ... JS7 will be a total wildcard when he returns...

Someone high jacked IT hot sauce, and put in under RV last weekend, he was flying. GL looked pinned before taking soil sample. Glad to see GL back and riding.

Seems like JS is never going to come back, no outdoors, injuries?

Thought I heard JS might come back this weekend, then maybe I was dreaming it.

Im assuming Reed is a definate return, but who knows... He might have a stomach virus.

Tons of rumors about stewart being back as well but there is a key word in that statement "rumors".

If Reed does come bakc he will most likely get a top 5 finish after seeing his practice times. One thing that worries me is getting his head back in it and getting back into the flow after sitting on the sidelines for so long as well as not trying to ride too hard right outta the gate!

There was talk about keeping him on the factory team but I dont see that happening... considering money and spots on the team. My guess is he'll be back with his old team, but you never know!

2nd on that virus.....

Maybe reedy and james can battle it out among themselves, while the others fight for the title.

they talked abou nick sat night, he's ridding fairly well. I have not heard.