Sign in to follow this  

Sunday's race at Perris Raceway

Vet X had a double-header at Perris Raceway this weekend. I already posted a video from Saturday, where I rode my 250F in the +40 Amateur class; this one is from Sunday, where I rode my 450. I spun my tire at the start, thus negating the advantage of the bigger bike. :banana:

I worked my way to 3rd place.

http://www.vimeo.com/9992132

• Like 1

Looks good! That track looks boring though! You could ride a crotch rocket around that track if it didn't have any jumps! Wheres the bumps, and whoops?

Looks good! That track looks boring though! You could ride a crotch rocket around that track if it didn't have any jumps! Wheres the bumps, and whoops?

Although the camera makes it look smoother than it is, you are correct, something about the dirt there keeps it from getting brutally rough like a softer surface track. It's a great, fun track though and the traction is amazing.

That footage is so clear! For some reason vimeo is choppy for me? Maybe my connection?

If you load the video the entire way it will clear up the choppiness

Did anyone else notice the guy taking a dirt nap on the right side of the track at 1:58? I didn't see it until today.

He was OK; I remember seeing him in the pits later on.

it look like you poured it on on the last couple of laps..started going for a couple of passes over the bigger jumps-nice job:ride:

I'm not saying i could do any better, but your first laps seemed really slow, but the last couple were awesome!

you always have lots of good videos, lots of stuff is blocked at work except vimeo and ive watched most of them haha, keep em comin

You guys are correct about my earlier laps; I am still riding a little scared because of a crash a couple weeks ago. It will take me a while to get my confidence back, especially when I'm close to other riders and I'm not sure what they are going to do (i.e. roll doubles).

I am taking a break from racing for a while but will be posting more videos as I shoot them.