Sign in to follow this  

03 RM 250 Carb Slide

Can someone tell me where I can purchase a #7 carb slide for this bike. All the dealers I've inquired with seem to be clueless. It seems suzuki does not list separate slides . Or just tell me if a later model year will have the correct slide in it and I'll just get it. I wouldn't think this would be such a hard item to locate. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Did you look at bikebandit.com? They might have that. I have an 02 and believe that is the stock slide. I'm not sure if the carb is the same tho. Let me know if you need me to check my manual for the exact size.

Can someone tell me where I can purchase a #7 carb slide for this bike. All the dealers I've inquired with seem to be clueless. It seems suzuki does not list separate slides . Or just tell me if a later model year will have the correct slide in it and I'll just get it. I wouldn't think this would be such a hard item to locate. Your help is greatly appreciated.

jd jetting.he should be able to hook you up.his price will be the best you find.

Bike has the original 6.5 in it now but needs to be leaned a bit. Wanted to change the slide as recommended by others but I am having a hard time finding one. I would just buy a different if that was the fix. I have JD jet kit on the way so i'll play with that first until I can locate slide.