Sign in to follow this  

California Camping

Me and my family go trail riding as much as possible, but we feel its time to stay more than one day. Where is the best place to go camping with dirt bikes in California. Thanks

Depends on where in Cali you are interested in.

Lots of camping areas to chose from. Let us know the basic area and we will try to help you out with some info.....................Oldskoo11

We live in Stockton, but are willing to travel where ever the best place is. We've been to all the OHV parks near us many times and want some place new.

Youve got all sorts of choices from Stockton. Stonyford, Cow Mountain, CC Camp, just to name a few.

There may be nowhere left if things keep going the way they are.

Chappie, stonyford, foresthill, georgetown and any national forest other then the shasta trinity. THe shasta trinity national forest has been closed to public use, we can no longer use the "forest services'" land even though it is ours.

We live in Brentwood, and we go to Pipi, Middlecreek, & Stonyford mostly. We'll go down to Hollister for the day. Pipi would be nice & close for you and has miles & miles of trails to ride. Camping is dispersed, so you can can camp anywhere.

You can also head eastward to Deer Creek once the snow is a little more under control. We're planning a few camping trips in spring/summer our selves.

Have you ever heard of the South Bay Riders website? There are a lot of people on there that put together trips on there. We met some really cool people through SBR.

I'd have to think Foresthill would be a great place for a family to go camp at. It's in a beautiful forest, has established camp grounds, and has very family friendly trails.

Stonyford. Prepare. Mandatory, map, well equiped fanny pack and decent rubber. Best to try try and hook up with some one that knows the place. Big fun, but can be hairball. Camp at Davis Flat. Very nice place.

I bet it's not too far for you to head to Jawbone etc....