Sign in to follow this  

California If u dont like me...

See i told you working out only 1/2 speed would do this!!!!!told yeah

yeah...wow that is one skinny malnourished ankle there...

oh wait?? that's your NORMAL one?!?!?

Blind...feel better and get off the Barnyard cartoons too!!

What did you break?

Ill see if I can dig up a picture of my foot when I broke it. I broke one of the bones in my left arch while wakeboarding. Not fun to get a tight rubber binding off with a broken foot...

An injury like that is like one of those old instant Polaroid pictures. It takes time for the colors to develop. It's much more impressive when it's black, bue and the other colors of the pain rainbow.

Now put some ice on that foot/ankle. That looks like it hurts.

DUDE! That sucks! That is much worse than you said yesterday. I hate to break it to you but your probably not going to be doing any aggressive riding for at least 10 weeks. You'll be able to ride in about 4 but won't be full strength again for quite a while. I did the same thing to my ankle and foot but not as bad about a year ago and I still feel it if I move it the wrong way. Hope you heal soon and I'll see you in a bit when you come get my crutches.:banana:

Note to self: "Self, don't overshoot a 70' double by 30' and land flat." I think this is part of the reason I don't ride MX. I would probably hurt myself a lot.

P.S. Nice Cankle Dude! :lol:

What did you break?

Ill see if I can dig up a picture of my foot when I broke it. I broke one of the bones in my left arch while wakeboarding. Not fun to get a tight rubber binding off with a broken foot...

Its not broke, says me! But I plan to never truly know. Cuz I dont intend to see Dr. Im going w Rest Ice Compress Elevate for the near future. If I dont see improvement in two or three weeks Ill see a Dr. then. I plan to ride in 2 weeks!

Off to borrow some crutches.

DUDE! That sucks! That is much worse than you said yesterday. I hate to break it to you but your probably not going to be doing any aggressive riding for at least 10 weeks. You'll be able to ride in about 4 but won't be full strength again for quite a while. I did the same thing to my ankle and foot but not as bad about a year ago and I still feel it if I move it the wrong way. Hope you heal soon and I'll see you in a bit when you come get my crutches.:lol:

Note to self: "Self, don't overshoot a 70' double by 30' and land flat." I think this is part of the reason I don't ride MX. I would probably hurt myself a lot.

P.S. Nice Cankle Dude! :banana:

Whatever. Ill be hauling ass in 2 weeks!:banana:

Whatever. Ill be hauling ass in 2 weeks!:banana:

Ouch Looks like it hurts Chad.. what are you doin on a track, I thought you where a woods guy??

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?

Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?

If you guessed this one is not like the others,

Then you're absolutely...right!

Ouch Looks like it hurts Chad.. what are you doin on a track, I thought you where a woods guy??

It does.

Training to do 24hr w you!

And u know I am, but I like tracks too.

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?

Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?

If you guessed this one is not like the others,

Then you're absolutely...right!

I like.

Dude, there is something wrong with your foot!!

Ya think? Im gonna wait till swelling goes down some then...

Don't wait too long to see the Dr. IF it is broke they have to do real ugly things if it starts to heal wrong. Can you walk on it? If not I would see the Dr.