Sign in to follow this  

TT store price match

I have a few question about the TT store price match.

First it says that they will match upto 3 prices in a 30day period. Is that 3 individual parts or tree individual orders?

Thay also mention a $100 max. Again is that on one item or the whole order.

I was looking into buying some OEM parts and a place I have found has much better prices but I am going to be purchasing alot of different parts totalling over $350. If they do not match the whole order I will have buy my parts elsewhere ( I would like to suppore the TT store) as I am tight on funds. Thanks

I have a few question about the TT store price match.

First it says that they will match upto 3 prices in a 30day period. Is that 3 individual parts or tree individual orders?

Thay also mention a $100 max. Again is that on one item or the whole order.

I was looking into buying some OEM parts and a place I have found has much better prices but I am going to be purchasing alot of different parts totalling over $350. If they do not match the whole order I will have buy my parts elsewhere ( I would like to suppore the TT store) as I am tight on funds. Thanks

KGAWDTSi,

Thanks for wanting to support the forums. On the low price guarantee, we can do a multiple (3+) part OEM order, no problem. What we mean by $100 max, that means we will not be able to do the low price guarantee if say we are selling something for $1000 and the competitor is selling it for $800 shipped because that would be a $200 difference or if the cumulative difference of all the low price guarantee parts is over $100 in an order.

Please remember, we offer free shipping to the continental USA. We do factor in competitors shipping costs when calculating the low price guarantee. It has to be apples to apples. A lot of other shops list super low prices but charge $13-20+ for ground shipping where we are $7.99 flat rate or free over $149. Please keep that in mind.

The easiest and quickest way to go about it is place your order online, then in the comments box you will see while checking out, please leave the link to the competitor. Thanks again. :banana: