Sign in to follow this  

When will the 2010 rm-z 250 be sold in the us.

When will the 2010 rm-z 250 be sold in the us? Technically speaking in north Carolina

It already is being sold in the US. If you want one call your local dealership, but be sure to have a credit card handy because if you do not leave a deposit it will be gone ~ they are selling fast! My local dealership (Shawmut Hills in Grand Rapids) had two that were sold before they even made it to the show room floor.

haha ya they are selling FAST. Might as well wait until 2011. I heard (rumor) they are gonna release the RMZs early. If not a little cheaper, and MAYBE some changes?

It already is being sold in the US. If you want one call your local dealership, but be sure to have a credit card handy because if you do not leave a deposit it will be gone ~ they are selling fast! My local dealership (Shawmut Hills in Grand Rapids) had two that were sold before they even made it to the show room floor.

But it will be harder to sell my 08 yz250f. I can't wait. They are being pretty unpredictable.

Maybe you could set up a deal with your salesman, because they are selling so fast you could maybe convince him to hold it for a month with a down payment. Then you would have a month to sell your 250f.