Sign in to follow this  

Washington Gentlemen, start your............golfcart?

that's a great use of our tax money. thanks your loaded liberal sob's. I could understand some communities, but public roads? I don't know. this could be interesting.

Works great for me :banana: I live in a rural NE WA town of less than 2000 people. I have an 8 block commute to work and drive a truck with a V8. I might buy one for myself, one for my wife, and sell the car. Not a great idea for the big city, but for our pace of life it would be great!

Works great for me :banana: I live in a rural NE WA town of less than 2000 people. I have an 8 block commute to work and drive a truck with a V8. I might buy one for myself, one for my wife, and sell the car. Not a great idea for the big city, but for our pace of life it would be great!

that is a different situation. I come from north seattle where i could see it become a very different situation. I wish i could ride my dirt bike into town or out to a riding area from ellensburg.

Ya know. It's not that hard to put a snowmobile motor into a gas powered golf cart, making freeway speeds easily attainable. :banana:

Ya know. It's not that hard to put a snowmobile motor into a gas powered golf cart, making freeway speeds easily attainable. :banana:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should..........

This would work for ya for all seasons!

liftedgolfcart.jpg

Works great for me :lol: I live in a rural NE WA town of less than 2000 people. I have an 8 block commute to work and drive a truck with a V8. I might buy one for myself, one for my wife, and sell the car. Not a great idea for the big city, but for our pace of life it would be great!

You know, there's this thing called "walking." You might look into that :banana:

Sun City AZ they are legal on the city streets. The blue hairs take them everywhere. Grocery store, out to eat, happy hour, golfing, DR's appts.

I would get a dirty look form them when I blow past them at 35mph:smirk:

And yah they don't like following road rules either. Apparently according to them, Stop signs are for people who don't live there. True story told to one police officer. :banana:

Yeah, did you hear that Cowboy, he said I could drive it to happy hour! Then I could wear a blue wig, blow stop signs, and get away with it. You could do the same buddy, if you'd give up walking.

Well happy hour and work are two different things! And no, I don't walk the 7 miles to work every morning, but I am contemplating starting to use the bicycle instead of the diesel pig. Which, by the way is for sale if you want to step up to a real truck.