Sign in to follow this  

1993 KTM 400 LC4 Oversize Gas Tank

This thing is a gas pig. I need a bigger tank than the 3 gallon that's on there now. Any suggestions for larger tanks? I'm having trouble finding any larger tanks that will bolt on to this bike. Any suggestions for non-bolt ons that would be easy to get on this bike?

Thanks in advance,

Joel

you could fit a 18 ltr newer tank and seat...

From what bike? The '96 400 RXC?:banana:

alot of lc4 parts are really interchangeable.. you could use a 18 ltr and tank off a 99-2002 lc4e or a 12 ltr duke/ tank just about any lc4 should work.. start lookin on ebay or onlne classifieds

Oh cool thanks, does that mean I would have to swap out the gas tank AND the seat? Or is the old seat compatible with the newer gas tank?

I appreciate the help very much!

Oh cool thanks, does that mean I would have to swap out the gas tank AND the seat? Or is the old seat compatible with the newer gas tank?

I appreciate the help very much!

on the 94 to 98 lc4 you will need tank and seat and for the newer ones you will need subframe and tank and seat

on the 94 to 98 lc4 you will need tank and seat and for the newer ones you will need subframe and tank and seat

Thank you for the info!

I found a '91 600 gas tank that I believe should just swap in without any modifications but if that fails I really do appreciate the added info. It's near impossible to find good data on this bike! Seems like all the fiches stop at 1994!