Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Cinders

I am 100 miles away but with the snowfall they have had this year (and still coming) I am going to say ther is still a ton of snow on the cinders.

So I live in town but haven't been out there yet. I will say that everything around town is pretty much melted unless it is in the shade. That being said, I wouldn't expect everything to be clear for a while. We're looking at another 6 inches or so in the next 24 hours. March seems to be pretty snowy up here... Oh, and we are 4 feet above average for snowfall so far!

Thanks for the info, I have three feet out my front door right now and really am getting tired of this stuff. May end up in Vegas Dunes if this keeps up.

Where in CO are ya? Meet me in Moab this weekend! Should be good there from what I have gathered. It is not dunes, but slickrock is nice too. :banana:

Moab is about 2 hours from me, we have been thinking about making a moab trip this weekend. OUr favorite place is just before you go down the hill into the valley. Usually a couple dirt bikes and a rhino. I have a tactical shoot to go to but we might miss that.