Sign in to follow this  

whats it worth?

I need to sell my excellent condish 2006 CR250. Here is the ad I postes on craigslist, but I haven't gotten any hits. I think $2900 is fair

Very clean 2006 CR250 ( actually no difference in the 2007 which is the last year made) FMF Gnarly pipe and FMF silencer. Kehin carb instead of the mikuni garbage. CR-1 suspension set up for trails. Oversized tank. New tires, runs perfect!!! Fast, powerful bike. very well taken care of. oil changed every other ride. FIRM ON PRICE! $2900

I think being firm on the price might be why there are no hits. Remember, a lot of that after market stuff you find value in, another won't. Did you scope out other like bikes on your craigslist to really see what they may be going for? I think $2900 is on the high end of fair, but there would need to be a little bit of wiggle room for some people.

Just my $.02

Be patient though, there will be someone with money burning a hole in their pocket and be willing to pay what you want.

it is extremely hard to find 2005 and newer cr250s in sacramento and the bay area for some reason. I have found 2004's selling for $2700. And The 05-07's are the latest models. We'll see what happens I guess

2900 is on the low end here in SoCal for 05+ CRs...

They normally go for 3100ish here, and are very very rare. 02-04s seem to be the most common, with some 2000 and 2001s thrown in every once in a while. Every so often a guy with an 05+ tries to price them in the 4k+ range and they never sell lol, but they keep trying.

I've got a cherry '06 with tons of bling and extras that would sell quickly for 3500+.

I think 2t popularity is regional now. Like the other guy said....wish you were closer!!!!