Sign in to follow this  

Big game harescramble in ohio?

Like title says,does anybody have any info or were I can find it.would like to race it but can not find any info. Thanks in advance

This race is in the CRA series. The link is below.

http://intra-action.com/cra/

You will need to join the CRA ($20 I think for the year), 10 at the gate, and 20 to race.

CRA is good insofar that there is a race every weekend between now and dec. The tracks suffer because of it, but its a good time.

oh thats a little far. I ride some local trails in pa but closer to the pymatuning area. Do you race cra races or just gettinginto it? If your gonna race let me know we can meet up maybe

yeah i did one race last year near the end of the season but wanna do a lot more this season. I think area 330 is gonna be my first one of the season cause i was told big game and lighning are really tough. fIf you race it this weekend let me know how it goes

what I mean is, I am going to try to do the whole awrcs series. I don't think I'm going to be able to race sunday's cra unless something changes, I'm gonig up to NEMX indoor on saturday with my son to practice a little.

oh i see. Yeah let me know if you go to nemx again i may try to go up there. I go to ram jam cause its closer for me and i like it better there but thats really far for you

Big fun at Big Game today. You guys missed out. A very intelligent course was laid out considering the conditions.