Sign in to follow this  

alpinestar tech3

ok, i love the boots, fit well, comfortable and all that.

But every time i go to take them off, i feel like i'd rather cut my foot off. is there a secret to these damn buckles that i missed somewhere?

I can not get the damn buckles out of the receivers. i can unsnap them fine, but never can get the damn steel pin out of the buckle.

I drink enough without this motivation to drink more.

any ideas?

I have the same exact problem. I cant get them off for anything. I have to lay on the ground and get people to pull them off. haha. I dont know whats up.

I don't have any problems getting mine off, But I do hate trying to get them to snap, especially on a cold day.

Put armor all on them before every ride, it seems to help. Mine are almost destroyed, can't wait to get me some tech 7s

I love mine, very easy to get off as well. I had to adjust the straps cause they were too tight at first.

I agree with the snaps, hard to get on when cold, sometimes I'll slip a finger when pushing them on and jar it against something else, friggen hurts!

use a hammer..or yell and throw a fit and when you stomp around like a made SOB it should come off. maybe