XR's Only!!!!

I know this section is for Baja threads only but many of the people that look at this section have bought parts from XR'S Only, just like to know how good or bad is the customer service and delivery (way to slow or fast). Just like to know some little input that's all.

Baja Threads:excuseme:

?:lol::banana:?

And here we go again with the XR`s Only bashing:banghead::banana:

B

I just got some case savers sent to Australia. After two weeks, they hadn't arrived, I emailed them and got a quick response saying that the particular ones were on back order arriving the following week and would I like another colour. I said no and was prepared to wait another week. Two weeks later I emailed them again and got another fast response, saying they had just arrived and they would be shipped the next day. Three days later they were delivered to my office here in rural OZ. Happy with the service and very happy with the case savers. Although the freight cost was a bit over the top at 50 USD for three little case savers that would be lucky to weigh 500g.

But I have also thought that the freight from the TT store was a bit steep too. Is the USPS an expensive service normally?

I just got some case savers sent to Australia...

...But I have also thought that the freight from the TT store was a bit steep too. Is the USPS an expensive service normally?

Normally USPS is perfect for domestic shipping. Yes I think US$50 is a bit high but you ARE far! It's a 24-hr flight for godsake! ;-) But seriously, I've sent things to Europe from Chicago in a smallish box for $60! They could have perhaps saved a few dollars buy using UPS or DHL but not much more.

I know this section is for Baja threads only but many of the people that look at this section have bought parts from XR'S Only, just like to know how good or bad is the customer service and delivery (way to slow or fast). Just like to know some little input that's all.

I wanted to order a few things from them but they were having website issues for a while and I gave up as the items I needed weren't mission critical. Then, about a month ago, I hit their site, ordered some magnetic oil drain plugs, got an immediate email confirmation and had them on my workbench within a week. Not blinding fast (like Dennis Kirk or MotorcycleSuperstore) but good enough for me.

For 1 i`d call them when ordering,that way you will know if they have stock or not,from what i`ve heard they were slow as heck,a lot of people would not go back..I would though,give them a chance,they had problems for awhile,doesn`t mean they didn`t fix the problem...they have a lot of very nice stuff and unique services...:banana:

Brian

i've ordered from them a few times. love the pegs i got from them. always timely with delivery so i never had a need to call and talk to them. the fender bags have tiny zippers that break quickly, not nearly the quality of the moose fender bags in that respect. outside of that i've had good experiences overall.