Sign in to follow this  

PHOTOS: Ricky Carmichael Daytona Amateur Supercross Championship

rcsx.jpg

MXPTV covered the first ever Ricky Carmichael Daytona Amateur Supercross Championship yesterday and gathered up a bunch of photos from the qualifying sessions. Check out the photos at the link below!

Ricky Carmichael Daytona Amateur Supercross Championship Photos:

http://www.motoxposure.com/wordpress/?p=2428

(Video highlights coming up on Tuesday at MXPTV.com!)

Cool picture's, the more I see Ricky the more I like him. The supercross track he designed for the race was awesome very technical especially down the long strait.

Cool picture's, the more I see Ricky the more I like him. The supercross track he designed for the race was awesome very technical especially down the long strait.

The boulevard of broken dreams, and bikes? :banana:

Any news on Grant Langston?

Dude that track was so sick towards the end of the day it got so beat up must of been why i ate sh!t!

Looks like fun by the pictures for sure, but I heard they were really unorganized since one of my friends who raced it said it took him over three hours just to sign up for one class and also they had all the races on a timed schedual which did not get followed what so ever. And the amount of laps he got for what he paid was really high. Also had to park way to far away from the race, which made it not fun getting to and from the track to watch the racing. He also said that they truned over 2000 racers away cause they were totally booked up. Said it was something to experience but will not race it the following year if it is ran the same way.

MX Sports told me that they did have sign up issues but remember, this is the 1st time they are running this type of event. Not everything is going to be on a silver platter right off the bat. For the short notice the event was put together, it was done really well for what they had. I thought the event was put together very well and I know next year will be better.

MX Sports told me that they did have sign up issues but remember, this is the 1st time they are running this type of event. Not everything is going to be on a silver platter right off the bat. For the short notice the event was put together, it was done really well for what they had. I thought the event was put together very well and I know next year will be better.

Yeah I hear ya but I really don't think this is their first rodeo...:banana:

I thought i heard Carmichael say during the Daytona supercross it was like 800 riders sighned up for the amateur race! With that many riders there's no way of having long motos and no sighn up problems. Its gonna have to be limited to a certain amount of riders.