Sign in to follow this  

GRRR, I'm batting 1000

Like a dummy, I managed to leave my headlight switch in the "ON" position the last time I started it up over the winter. Yesterday, I replaced my rear brake light switch and all I get now is a click click click. I put the battery on a main charger, the light turned green opn the charger, but all I got still was a click click click. So I left the trickle charger on it since yesterday. I got home tonight and the light on the charger was still yellow and I still get a click click.

SO, since I need a new battery, what's suggested? I've heard people putting the 5 or 7 series in but need to buy the 4 st battery box, no biggy. Then there is the Turntech, but I'm not sure I'm ready to drop $160 on a battery. I was supposed to be buying heavier springs, not wiring harnesses and batteries.:banana:

So who runs a 5amp, 7amp and how has that worked out for ya?

I think riding with proper suspension will be a whole lot more fun than riding with a battery. :lol: LOL

Personally, if I could get by without it for a bit, I would. But, you may need it to be street legal.

basically, I'm no help. :banana:

I think riding with proper suspension will be a whole lot more fun than riding with a battery. :banana: LOL

Personally, if I could get by without it for a bit, I would. But, you may need it to be street legal.

basically, I'm no help. :lol:

I'm inclined to agree with you Garrett, I don't think they check for batteries on the trails, just Spark arrestors, plates and ORV tags. You've been a whole heap of help.:banana: