Sign in to follow this  

The General GNCC video

Nice video looked like a fun race. That was a nice pile up from the first wave of rider's. :banana::lol:

I know it took a lot of work to put that video together. I enjoyed watching and thanks for your hard work!!! :banana:

But..... (there's alway a "but")

Michael Stipe? Hearing that left-wing, bisexual activist nutjob howling some lamentation during a GNCC video was painful. And, heck.... my favorite music genre is 80's alternative!! :lol:

Sorry!

I know it took a lot of work to put that video together. I enjoyed watching and thanks for your hard work!!! :banana:

But..... (there's alway a "but")

Michael Stipe? Hearing that left-wing, bisexual activist nutjob howling some lamentation during a GNCC video was painful. And, heck.... my favorite music genre is 80's alternative!! :lol:

Sorry!

:banana:

No need to be sorry. That was hilarious.

That was the first (and probably last) time I've ever used a REM song in a video. I thought maybe a few people would get the "joke" of using that song...

REM, from Athens GA of course, The General is about a hour from Athens. Yeah, lame joke, I know lol...

Next time I want to do a joke like that I'll just use The Allman Brothers or The Black Crowes or Collective Soul or one of the countless other bands from that area.

Another band from Athens :banana:

There must be something in the water down there. Wierdos!

Yeah, just stick with The Allman Brothers .... :lol:

hahaha yep, REM, The B-52s and Widespread Panic, all from Athens.

I have a friend who lives in Athens that I usually stay with (and/or ride to races with) when I'm in Georgia. She works at Top Gear Motorsports in Athens, which is on the Atlanta Highway, and every time I drive down the Atlanta Highway I jokingly sing the opening lines to "Love Shack"..

But you're right. Can't go wrong with The Allman Brothers. Hmm, maybe I'll have to use one of their songs in the next video I do.