Sign in to follow this  

Who to get a hold of from the TT store?

Feb 28 I bought a set of swingarm bearings for my 03 yz250f. I got some sort of "confirmation" right afterwards. Ive checked my bank account every day since to see if Ive been billed for it, and nothing. I havent heard anything about it. So after a week and a half, (today) I ordered the same bearings from my local dealer. He has already put the order in, and should be here tomorrow. This was at 1pm today. Just 20 minutes ago, I got a shipping and tracking number from TT, saying the bearings have shipped. My account still hasnt been billed. Something needs to be done, since I "spent" $70 here on TT.... almost two weeks ago, but only (and already paid for) spent $60 from my local dealer. What can be done about this? Can somebody direct me to a TT store rep?

You'd just need to call or email during business hours. Anyone that answers either can help you. However, I'm here, so I took at shot that your forum email addy was the same at what you used for your order.

Your placed your order 2/28/2010 7:19PM Sunday and it was processed the following Monday. The bearing kit you orderer was not in our stock, so we ordered it in from one of our suppliers, but it was coming from a warehouse outside our local area. I see an order note from Valerie Wilson that she emailed you when your order was processed letting you know that this was the case.

We authorized your credit card on 02/28 and accepted the funds today, as that's when the order shipped. When your order was marked as "shipped", our system sent an email confirming this.

Since the order is shipped, we can't stop it. Whatever you do, don't just refuse the shipment. Options are to keep it and cancel the order you placed with the local dealer or file an RMA request by going to http://shop.thumpertalk.com and clicking "help" for instructions on how to do this.

In terms of the email letting you know about the timeline on the order, email is good but not perfect. Unless we get a bounced error when sent, we have to assume it was recieved. It's at least 99.9%, but these days with all the junk email & spam controls, sometimes good emails are tossed out with the bad. Typically, lost emails end up in junk emails folders that are not checked very often.

I would recommend picking up the phone before you place a duplicate order as it would definately have saved you some effort/inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, call the store tomorrow and anyone that picks up the phone can answer any questions you might have. I'm leaving in a minute, so I don't want you to reply here and wait on me.

Bryan