Sign in to follow this  

GPR Stabalizer

Anyone ride with a GPR Stabalizer? I jsut bought one for my 07 ktm 200xc and have never rode with one before. How often do you change it while riding? what settings do you usually have it on for different types of terain? Thanks for taking your time to help out.

i pretty much keep mine at 2 or 2 1/2 maybe 3 in the hard core rocks,most of the time just 2.anything past that then i think im fighting the steering. like they all say....set it,then forget it! (gpr-v1)

Its ganna blow, once you replace it a few times look into Scotts. Everyone i know that has GPR has had it go out on them, my friend is sponcered and goes thru around 10 a year.

I've had mine for almost two years and have had no issues. I usually run mine at 1 in the tight stuff and 3 in the higher speed rocky trails. Where I ride you are in one or the other so I set it at the start of the ride and forget about it.

I've got a GPR V4 on my 200XCW and really like it. No problems whatsoever. As to where to set it all depends on the bike, the terrain, and what feels right to you. I've got a Scotts on my XR400R and it works great as well. As to which one is better is up to what you have, and how well it works for you. Again how you set them up is personal preference. Just go out and ride and experiment with different settings, and you'll soon figure out how you like it. I do know this, you'll be glad you got one.:banana:

I have the older V2 for the woods and a V1 for the ice and love them both. The V2 has be rebuilt once in the last 4 years and that was due to riding it when the temp was -10 below. In the woods the V2 is set at 3-4 and on the ice the V1 is set at 6-7.

Thanks for the replies. I figured that i would just have to ride it and go from there but i just wondered how other people had theres set. Thanks again.