Sign in to follow this  

I have a question, kx125 2003

Im checking a friend's '03 kx 125 with an athena cylindr and piston, but the thing is the pwer valves broke, so I told him to buy new ones and they are not alike at all!!!! do cylinder kits come with their own powervalves or do OEM valves fit cuz were scratching our heads over here...

if its a big bore(anything over 125 for that matter) im fairly certain the powervalves must be machined for clearance. does the powervavle seem to stick out into the cylinder if you ran your hand down the bore with the p valves in?

I know the athena cylinder kit for that bike does come with new powervalves, and I do think they are different than oem.

thanks dude, as a matter of fact they are different than stock so hes gonna have to spend again those things are waaaaaaaay expensive they cost about $100 each and the waiting period is ridiculous he waited for like 3 months i think we are going to make them out of aluminum or work with the ones he bought, thank a lot though

Hey mike sorry to ask you a question. But is there anyway for you to measure the distance from one bolt to the other on the radiator shroud that hold the plastic on? Not the bolt that holds the shrouds onto the radiator, but the two screws that hold it onto the frame, thanks.