Sign in to follow this  

Tuf Racing where are you?

I have been trying to get ahold of Tuf racing since last Monday. I have left 2 voicemails and called over a dozen times without anyone ever picking up. Is this the norm for that company? Can I get Rons insert and cam through someone else? I dont like doing business with companies that have poor customer service.

Call Brady Brecket Phone# 8104413172.

He has taken all he stock rebuild stuff over from Ron, but he is also available to buy stuff that you need from Ron

Tuf Racing has nothing to do with TUF performance products @ 815-756-9400 .An individual had bought the motorcycle franchises from Dave and they kept the name Tuf Racing that bussiness unfortunaley has gone out of business there web sight is still up offereing a phone number that is unavaible.It has been very confusing for the customers who are trying to reach TUF performance products.Tuf performance products will have a new web sight with a store we have been working on it for 5 mounths .my job is and has been to develop the curent mx bikes for them we have pro level mx packages for the 2010 crf 250 and 450 we will have the new 2010 cams in billets for the 450 with in the next few weeks .im curently working on the 2010 yz250 f and have made good progress on it .any body looking for dirt track components should contact george mack cam shafts and cylinder heads may vary between models for dirt track and mx