Sign in to follow this  

BritishColumbia anyone wanna ride?

if anyone is stuck for a riding bro drop me a pm cause i'm itching to ride and i'm not into hitting trails solo. i'm in for anything from squamish to chilliwack, could hit up areas further out but i need to make plans for those trips. i'm a newb but i have been riding vedder for the last 4 weeks with friends who are advanced riders so i'm hoping that something rubbed off cause i've been feeling and riding better....either that or maybe my mountain bike skills helped out:banana:

Edited by schoenrock

Next time we go Out I will let you know! Lately we've been up at Chipmunk, but Vedder will do as well. We might be heading up to Merritt or Lytton fairly soon if the weather permits etc. I'll let you know

Next time we go Out I will let you know! Lately we've been up at Chipmunk, but Vedder will do as well. We might be heading up to Merritt or Lytton fairly soon if the weather permits etc. I'll let you know

please keep me in the loop. i have a limited database of friends that ride(very limited), so limited that i cant get back to back days even in perfect weather.

90% of my friends mountain bike and the rest mountain bike :banana: very few ride so i'm dying to make make friends who ride.

man i wish i had friends:lol:

I will keep you informed of when we go out etc. Fair warning we go out early in the morning though! Start riding buy 8am etc. We are normally done before the trails get busy etc.

I'll be your friend (temporarily) if you buy me a case of Pil.

nice one wayne....or should i say dirty sanchez:lol: why are u using the name dirty sanchez? hoping to hook up with some unbathed gay moto boys?:banana:

I will keep you informed of when we go out etc. Fair warning we go out early in the morning though! Start riding buy 8am etc. We are normally done before the trails get busy etc.

depending where your riding is the decision factor for that time in the morning.....wow, those times are kinda fuct for a weekend:bonk:

oh well, small price to pay to get out with a group i guess.

let me know when!

I know its early but its the best time to ride!! No one out and the goons dont wake up until 12:00 on the weekends etc. Plus we can get in 4hrs riding and still go home to the wife and kid and spend some time with them etc/

Might be heading up to Merritt for the first time this year on Sunday! Anyone want to meet us there? Probably leave Chilliwack buy 7-730am etc. If we dont go to Merritt we will definatley be up at Vedder or Chipmunk. Anyone in?

Absolutely!! Nice single and double track that you can actually get into 3rd gear on. Not like the Valley. You can actually go between the trees if you miss a turn! Not into them! LOL. We go up there alot and will also be going to Lytton this year quite a bit. Hope this helps some.

Do you mind if a couple new riders tag along? Wouldn't mind checking out new riding areas. The pace will not be race speed.

Wouldnt mind at all! As long as you have a riding partner incase we get split up etc. I will let you know the leave time tomorrow or Saturday. Probably around 7am though. And we will probably head back home around 2pm ish depending on weather and endurance etc. What type of bikes and skill level? Where are you located in the valley? Thanks

Ok so we will probably be leaving Chilliwack between 6am and 7am.

I'm located in North Van and my friend is in Surrey so we're about 1hr west of you. Let me confirm with my riding buddy if he is up for the trip.

My ride is a KTM 200 XCW. Last summer was my 1st season on a dirt bike but been riding mountain bike for 10+yrs (some skills are transferable). Rode Mcnutt, Vedder, Tailings and Onion Lake and pretty comfortable on most trails.

Ok sounds good! We are intermediate riders that do Chipmunk/Vedder/Nickemine alot. It would be a early morning for you guys?? I can always give you directions and meet you up there etc? Let me know? Im sure my associate will respond tonight as well. We are going to be on the road out of chilliwack buy 7am. Its not far out of Merritt and we have not decided on what area yet. There are three good riding areas up there. 2 pretty much right in town and one just out of town. Whats you buddy ride? We are both on 450's one CRF and One Hamaya.

i think i'm in for some of this action as well. lets see how this unrolls.

worse case scenario is vedder which isnt too bad for worse case;)

Just waiting to find out the snow level from a freind who lives up there! Im quite sure that we are going to Merritt though!! We were there late fall and there was more snow on the mountains and Coq summitt than there is now. Plus we are pretty much right down at town level. Could be fun? Schoenrock are you In the Wack?

Ok, sounds like my buddy (he rides a KDX 200) is up for it so looks like it's a go from our end.

Early morning is not an issue for us since you're leaving Chilliwack at 7am, I can leave my place at 6am which is still manageable.

If we could pick a meeting place somewhere in Merritt (maybe Timmy Ho?) that would be nice since I know nothing about riding area in Merritt.