Sign in to follow this  

NEED Tranmission Filter Screen 09 crf450

My only local Honda dealer has been claiming to have my bike completed for almost a month, but something is always keeping the bike from being completed. Some of there excused have been that they were shipped the wrong parts, parts are backordered, the parts they recieved were defective, and now the latest is that the only part needed to complete the bike isnt availible anywhere in the US and that the factory in Japan doesnt have the part either but they plan on making a new batch in about two weeks. They told me its the filter screen in the transmission. They are closed today but I will find out the exact part # tomorrow but I believe it is SKU: 15421-MEN-A31 (Honda Code 9106634). Does anyone have this part? Or kow somewhere that has it in stock? Its been nearly 11 months since I have been able to ride my bike due to 5 broken bones, two torn tendons, and 3 surgeries. I hope that I can have the part by Thursday (with TT members help) and be riding by this weekend.

I have tried babbitts, powersedge, chapparell, tuf racing, and cernics, all with no luck. As it turns out my local Honda MX dealership wasnt giving me a BS story about this part. Does ne1 know of a store that stores a lot of parts in their warehouse? Perhalps someone kmows a honda race team that would b willing to sell me this part. I need your help bad to locate this thing because it could be months b4 honda makes a new batch of these filter screens, its already been 2 weeks and honda still cant give a date as to when they will make more.

Give Honda of Houston a Call.

Im more than willing to bet they have it in stock for you. They are a power house and a HUGEE amatuer support program. They help me out alot and Im sure they will help you out.

281 506 1300.

Almost never. I have spoken to several motor buildils trying to c if they had the part and they were very suprised that part was ruined. According to my dealer who spoe directly with Honda, only 7 have been ordered since the introduction of the 09.

Thanks TLD I'll hit them up tomorrow. Anyone else?

Ok Its been 2 months and the part still hasnt been delivered. Im going nuts waiting to ride my newly modified bike. Ive already bought new oem radiators, Dr D rad lowering kit, front and rear Nutech tubliss innertubes, Applied 24mm offset tripple clamps, Rons insert, CRFStuff front brake line, Boyesen radiator pump, Tag Rebound lo pro grips, TM Designs slider and guide, and a new Bell Moto 8 helmet.

Can someone PLEASE help me find this part:15421-MEN-A31 so I can ride again.