Sign in to follow this  

Flywheel weight on a cr125

Does anybody have a flywheel weight on their 125. If so, what weight do you have and how does it affect the low end and top end hit? Would you recommend this to smooth out the top end hit?

Smooth out a top-end hit on a 125? (is there such a thing?) Hmm, On a 125 I dunno. I have one on my 500. It helped a bunch. BUT before the FWW...my 500 was like drive a pro-stocker in the rain

I put a 9 oz flywheel weight on my 03 because I use it for trail riding. It did get rid of the hit, and now the bike just builds up gradual power. I love the ability to lug the bike around and not stall out because of the weight. I would say, if you're racing don't put one on, if you're trail riding it makes a hug difference.

I put a 9 oz flywheel weight on my 03 because I use it for trail riding. It did get rid of the hit, and now the bike just builds up gradual power. I love the ability to lug the bike around and not stall out because of the weight. I would say, if you're racing don't put one on, if you're trail riding it makes a hug difference.

Thanks, that's kind of what i'm looking for, i think i will try one out.......