Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

need a cylinder for a 2002 cr250? LOOK AT THIS

EBAY, but plan to have it plated or sleeved. Unless you stumble on a good one.

cool thanks. It's like $360 for a new cylinder. I havent had much luck looking for big bore kits for the 03 cr250. Any ideas? Might as well step it up a notch if your gonna be droppin that kind of money imo.

i had one that was worse than that off a 99. a few hrs of "custom" portwork, and good as new. the thing hit harder than hell when it was done though. bottom wasnt too bad either. good luck

That's pretty bad, what exactly happened there?

You could get it sleeved and then plated, probably cost as much as a new one though...

this is what happened, we were out hauling ass around the dunes. My buddy thought that a pond was some shallow water he could ride through, then he went over the bars and the bike was laying there completely submerged in water. Pretty sure the engine was hot and when it hit the cold water **CRACK** his piston is cracked up real good on both sides too.

he called powerseal, they said depending on how thick it is, they might be able to weld something in there and smooth it out?? we'll see.

Eric Gorr will bore , replate, port and polish for the power band you want for 500.

Check honda of toledo ohio. they are on ebay and i got a 2004 cylinder brand new with shipping to florida for 319 bucks. did not have power valves

Dude, run it. What is the worst that can happen? If you do anything, take a grinder and smooth out the edges to prevent the formation of any new cracks, then toss a new piston in.