Sign in to follow this  

Cheapest Price for Cycra Plastics

Who has the best price for a complete set of 09 450 plastics? And is there a place that sells oem lookalike shroud graphics?

Not sure of the cheapest place, but I bought mine from Motorsport outlet. But the rear fender sucks with "power flow" crap. You can't run a rear fender graphics kit on it and its ugly.

Not sure of the cheapest place, but I bought mine from Motorsport outlet. But the rear fender sucks with "power flow" crap. You can't run a rear fender graphics kit on it and its ugly.

Cycra's power flow rear fender does help the 450 breathe. I'd suggest just trimming your rear fender graphic around the vents. Personally, I think most fender graphics are ugly and prefer the "clean" look of bikes without them. The exception is when someone is getting free product or paid to run the advertising. I never run stickers/advertising unless I'm getting product for free.

Cycra's power flow rear fender does help the 450 breathe. I'd suggest just trimming your rear fender graphic around the vents. Personally, I think most fender graphics are ugly and prefer the "clean" look of bikes without them. The exception is when someone is getting free product or paid to run the advertising. I never run stickers/advertising unless I'm getting product for free.

always been a pet peeve of mine lol +1. But to each his own.

I totally agree with you camP. I have a full graphics kit on my 09 right now and dont lie it. Im buying new plastics and the FX oem replacement shroud graphics with a trim kit I'm designing that will have my sponsors.