Sign in to follow this  

Ohio Mountain parkway offroad

Has anybody been to the Mountain Parkway Offroad riding area in Clay City Kentucky. How is the riding there?

yeah we used to ride thier every other week end but they tore down the mx track and dont take care of the trails totally ruted out trails this place is not taken care of

I've road there in the rain and thats tuff. If its dry its fun. 2000 acres and no trucks. Lots of big hills if you like that.

It's a pretty good size place. Finding the good trails can be a challenge as a lot of the main trails have pretty good quad ruts.

There is some nice bike trails but hard to find. The boundaries are not well marked & I've been told that some of the trails go outside of the park. I've asked the people that live there but they weren't any help.

Last time I was there they were putting in a zip line and had the cables through the woods about 1 foot high! :p

Could be a great place if managed.

I`ve been there about a dozen or so times and usually have a good time. If its wet it SUPER slick! Everything posted here is pretty accurate. If it was managed better it could be an awesome place. It started out as something great abd has degraded into something so so.

Frank