Sign in to follow this  

Z Repair Manual

This is the clymer manual for the Z 00-06, all models to include the E for the Keihnin carb. The link works and you all can have a copy. It took me a while to get it put together had to download it ti sections and them combine it into one. Those of you who are in the US Army you guys can get it the same way I did by going through your AKO, my library, click the box for "AUTOMOTIVE fix my car", look for the small engine repair center. For all others try out this link and let me know how it works for ya

Link removed - Mod

its 335MB so the download might take a few

Edited by smokey308
  • Like 2

I wonder why people always want something for free. I personally bought my manual because I want good comprehensive manuals to be available in the future. It's the same reason I try to support local shops even though it might cost a little bit more...I want them to be around in the future should I need them

I wonder why people always want something for free.

Free is easy. But I agree with you, having a hard copy is much nicer than looking at a computer screen.

I want them to be around in the future should I need them

I downloaded a free electronic version, but I never use it. I bought the Clymers manual from Amazon for $14 and it sits on the workbench (or nightstand), with dog-eared pages covered in greasy fingerprints. The only reason for having the laptop in the shop is to pull up a ThumperTalk thread in order to double-check the manual.

It's the same reason I try to support local shops even though it might cost a little bit more...I want them to be around in the future should I need them

That's a nice sentiment, but every time I purchase from the local shops (other than Chaparral) they have to order the parts themselves. :lol: I end up waiting as long if not longer and pay more. :banana: What good is it too have a local shop if they have to order everything every time I need something? Because of this the only parts I buy from local shops are low cost items that online parts houses charge more than the cost of the part to ship.