Sign in to follow this  

2006 KX250F Jetting

I just bought my wife a 2006 KX250F. It has been rebuilt and has less than ten hours on the motor...The problem I have is with the jetting. It seems as thought the jetting is very rich off idle, with a bad bog with the throttle is opened too fast. Also, it pops and blubbers on the starting line. We live and ride at 2900-3500 feet, in the high desert of Idaho (hot/dry summers and cold/wet winters).

This is my first foray into a carbureted four stroke, and I am a little lost on how to proceed. IF anybody has some jetting specs that work, it would be greatly appreciated! :banana:

Well, Might I suggest you read the FAQ that is pinned to the top of this forum. ALso the search button helps. This is not an unawnsered question in this forum.

Well, excuse the f out of me. I was asking for some help with my specific altitude and weather conditions; which I could not find in the 378 pages of topic. I am sorry that I asked for help, and I will look elsewhere.

Well, I came off like an ass. How ever that's fine because this is a very old subject. That's why two years ago I made a jetting post. It explains that what you need to do.

If you don´t get the answer served right away without even clicking "search", do you really think it´s good tone to tell people to "F" off?

You don´t have to read through 278 pages, all computers and forums have easy to use search functions.

If that is your general attitude we sure hope you look elsewhere.